What a silence period! Recently I recalled that once I had a virtual blog and that I actually still have it. No updates were coming in not because of a pause button pressed in my life, but because of periodicity of my interests, activities, and passions, and the major reason being a no-wish to be visual and transparent to the rest of the virtual world. This latter can be indeed irritating.
However it was, I feel now for another emergence and share of my ideas and views, which I explain as an inner desire for creativity and contemplation to serve as a balance to my everyday working life with my mind occupied with political decisions and non-stop organisational "errands". But my new job is much more time-consuming and I might as well not have that much free time to return here.
Just for a very short update:
- left the publishing company Lilita and joined the Baltic Assembly in September 2008
- discovered the game squash very healthy to my messy mind and body
- reconfirmed the magical effect of swimming
- found a couple of great cross-border and local friends, and lost some of the old ones (which is sad, but with a reason, I guess)
- changed flats in Riga twice over this period since March (7-8 times all together, crazy!)
- ceased the passion for salsa (due to dancing nerds in Riga; but hopefully temporary, 'cause salsa=Silga, and I did attend Riga Salsa Festival in September)
- survived the 30-Crisis (yet being 29), and despite the no-show of The One
So, this was just a short insight, but I already enjoyed it, - that proves I am returning! :)
2 comments:
Does this mean I need to start writing too...... Oh the stress of it all....
;-)
You are born a writer, Paul! I am just on my baby steps here.
Post a Comment